Racebets provides betting on horse racing, greyhound racing and harness racing from countries all over the world, including UK and Ireland. Punters are offered early prices and live race course shows from every race in UK and Ireland with competitive odds, often at the top industry price, and a great selection of ante post betting.
The website is operated by Racebets Gaming Limited which is based in Malta where it licensed and regulated by the Maltese Lotteries & Gaming Authority. Customers can receive telephone support seven days a week between 9.00am and 6.00pm CET in addition to Live Chat and email support.
All major credit and debit cards are accepted plus eWallet systems such as Skrill, Neteller, Ukash and paysafecard.
Main terms and conditions from Racebets website:
1. Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of £10. Deposits via Skrill and Neteller do not qualify for this bonus.
2. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is £50.
3. To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once. Please note that all initial bets must be settled before you can claim the bonus. You will need to rollover your deposit once and your bonus 5 times prior to making a withdrawal.
4. Only Residents of the following countries are eligible for this offer: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Malta, Mauritius, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
5. The Offer Code must be entered within 30 days of the qualifying deposit and before a withdrawal is actioned.
6. Existing account holders do not qualify.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
8. Any bets placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 (1.50) and refunded stakes will not count towards any rollover requirement. Should two or more bets on different results be assigned on the same event, only the stakes of the first bet assigned shall be counted.